What is Micellar Water?
An amazing new product has entered the beauty industry, promising a gentle and effective cleansing experience for all skin types. We are pleased to introduce Soapy Gnome’s own special micellar water formula.
Micellar water was developed in Paris to help Parisians mitigate the effects of harsh water on their face. This multipurpose beauty product and has now made it into American skincare routines.
It's a cross between a super gentle cleanser and a toner for all skin types. It's like an upscale version of a makeup wipe that you can use with your favorite cotton pad or microfiber cloth.
Science Behind Micellar Water
This new product may make your skin feel magical, but really it’s just science!
Micellar water is a water-based product that contains tiny oil molecules called micelles. These micelles have a unique structure, with one end attracted to water and the other end repelling it.
Micelles act like magnets, gently drawing out dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping away your skin's natural oils. Micellar water an ideal choice for all skin types, including sensitive, dry, and even acne prone skin.
Benefits of Micellar Water
- Effective yet gentle cleansing: Micellar water provides a thorough cleanse, effectively removing dirt, oil, and impurities from your skin.
- The super gentle formula ensures that your skin stays hydrated and nourished.
- Time-saving and convenient because it’s multi-tasking. It acts as a makeup remover, cleanser and toner all in one, eliminating the need for multiple products.
- Suitable for all skin types. It's especially beneficial for sensitive skin because it doesn't contain harsh chemicals that can trigger irritation or redness.
- Our micellar water is made from 99% naturally derived ingredients including a shea butter surfactant and palm-free glycerin.
- It comes in an amber glass bottle to prolong the life of the product.
- We use a small amount of preservative to keep any microbes from growing and to keep you safe!
Step-by-Step Guide to Using Micellar Water
Using micellar water is a breeze!
- Wet a cotton pad with micellar water.
- Cleanse your face focusing on areas with makeup, oil buildup, or impurities. Micellar water leaves no residue, so there's no need to rinse.
- Follow with your favorite moisturizer.
Thats it! Easy peasy!
Micellar water deserves a spot in your skin care routine. Stop by the shop to try it for yourself or check it out online here.