Dandewilde Affirmations -- Bar Soap -- Courage -- Eucalyptus Spearmint Set of 6Soapy Gnome Dandewilde
I am courageous.
Handcrafted soap scented with eucalyptus and spearmint.
Why Use Affirmations?
What if we spoke to ourselves the way that we spoke to our friends and loved ones?
Do you speak to your friends and family more kindly than you speak to yourself? Do you have a voice in your head that tells us we're not good enough, smart enough, pretty enough, or brave enough?
You are not alone!
Soapy Gnome's founder, Jenny discovered the power of affirmations while in counseling. Affirmations replace your inner condescending voice with one of support. Affirmations help you retrain your inner judgmental voice into one of support and love. The voice that you use with friends and loved ones becomes the one you hear when you speak to yourself.
Choose the affirmation that you need to hear.
When you use the soap in your shower or bath, say the affirmation. Hang the window cling in your shower, your bathroom mirror, or any other smooth surface. When you see the affirmation, say it to yourself to remind yourself that you are worthy of kind words. Speak kindness into your life.
You're not alone in the journey to self-love.
We see hundreds of customers a year that are looking for a gift to lift a loved one to show them they are loved when they need to hear that the most. It is our great honor that you choose us to help you share that message. It's also become the "Why" of our business. We want everyone who comes through our door--or who is gifted one of our soaps--to feel loved and beautiful in their own skin.
These soaps will make a beautiful gift for yourself, a friend, your sister, or daughter.
All of these soaps are handcrafted by Soapy Gnome's Production team. They smell wonderful and the lather is ultra-luxurious.
Ingredients: coconut oil, rice bran oil, distilled water, sunflower oil, sodium hydroxide, avocado oil, cocoa butter, castor oil, eucalyptus and spearmint essential oil, mica
Vegan, phthalate-free, palm-free
Returns, Shipping, Pick-up and other Common Questions
- We stand behind our product 100%. If there is an issue with the quality of the product within 30 days, contact us, and we will issue a replacement of the same item or offer credit toward another item from our store.
- If you wish to return a non-defective product, returns will be sent at the buyer's expense.
- All items are shipped Priority Mail via USPS for a Flat Rate Fee of $8.
- If orders are placed before 12 noon, the product will be shipped out the same day(with the exception of holidays and Sundays).
- We ship to the US and Puerto Rico. At this time, we do not offer international shipping.
In-Store Pick Up
- You can order online for in-store pickup.
- Most orders will be ready within the hour.
- An email will be sent when we have completed the order.
- If you have a subscription to pick up, any shipping charges will be refunded.