Job: Saturday Sales Associate
Soapy Gnome has a couple of part-time Saturday sales associate positions available. This is a great opportunity for a college student, a stay-at-home parent, or as a little supplement to your regular gig. Must be at least 18 years old for this role.
We are always looking for friendly, helpful people to help serve our customers on Saturday shifts.
The role includes:
- Making customers feel welcomed and connected.
- Helping customers make the perfect purchase.
- Learning product information to teach customers about our products.
- Using our Shopify POS and checking people out.
- Cash handling.
- Refilling stock
- Checking and filling online orders
The perfect candidate is:
- Friendly, helpful, and confident
- Not afraid to interact with customers and help folks make the perfect purchase (sales)
- Good at both taking initiative to start a task and finish it.
- Flexible with job duties.
- Familiar with our products and brand
- A quick learner when it comes to technology.
- Able to move around the store during 6 hour shifts. Able to lift at least 20 pounds on a regular basis. Able to read and use an ipad for financial transactions. Must be okay being around scents.
- Must be available at least 3 Saturdays per month from 9:30am-4:30 pm.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus, but not required.
- Preference is given to candidates that will be around in the summer and/or over the Christmas holidays.
Saturday Hours during most of the year are 10-4. During the Holidays, hours are 9-6 and Sundays 12-4.
Additional potential hours could include: First Fridays 5-9, and a shift or two during the week if you have availability.
Benefits include an amazing team. a great employee discount program, Holiday bonuses, and super sweet customers.
At this time, we are only hiring folks that are vaxxed and boosted to protect our team. Masks are required at all times.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Job Inquiry"