Scentsual Japanese Incense by Nippon KodoNippon Koddo
Scentsual Japanese Incense by Nippon Kodo
Cherish nature and live every day to your heart’s desire. Immerse your refined senses in the abundant gifts of nature. SCENTSUAL includes meticulously selected plant-based fragrances found in nature. Indulge in the passing of time and let your body and mind slowly unwind.
The practice of burning incense started more than 1,000 years ago in Japan. It's a practice that encourages mindfulness, much like their tea ceremonies and calligraphy.
Japanese incense does not have a bamboo or wooden core, so it burns cleaner. It has a subtler scent than other types of incense.
At Soapy Gnome, we love Japanese incense for their natural scents. This scentsual collection is particularly lovely and affordable. It's a great introduction into Japanese incense.
Each box has 30 sticks and includes a small ceramic incense holder. Each stick burns for about 25 minutes.
Nippon Kodo has been making incense since 1575, so they know a thing or two about craftsmanship!
Returns, Shipping, Pick-up and other Common Questions
- We stand behind our product 100%. If there is an issue with the quality of the product within 30 days, contact us, and we will issue a replacement of the same item or offer credit toward another item from our store.
- If you wish to return a non-defective product, returns will be sent at the buyer's expense.
- All items are shipped Priority Mail via USPS for a Flat Rate Fee of $8.
- If orders are placed before 12 noon, the product will be shipped out the same day(with the exception of holidays and Sundays).
- We ship to the US and Puerto Rico. At this time, we do not offer international shipping.
In-Store Pick Up
- You can order online for in-store pickup.
- Most orders will be ready within the hour.
- An email will be sent when we have completed the order.
- If you have a subscription to pick up, any shipping charges will be refunded.