Lavender Spearmint Shampoo SoapSoapy Gnome Soap
Our most popular soap scent is now available as a shampoo!
The combination of spearmint and lavender essential oils lathered on the top of your head will help you feel balanced-lavender to slow you down and spearmint to perk you up! The lavender spearmint blend is best for normal to dry hair.
You use shampoo soap just like you would shampoo. The bar is rounded so it fits neatly into your hand. Wet your hair, give it a couple of swipes, and your hair will be filled with a bubbly lather.
Shampoo soaps are chock-full of high end oils you would expect to find in quality hair products: shea butter, cocoa butter, jojoba, rice bran oil, and coconut oil. Our shampoo soaps use coconut milk to add moisture to the bar. Shampoo soaps are sulfate-free and vegan.
By switching to shampoo soap, you are lowering the carbon footprint of your hair care routine—no plastic packaging or water fillers to pay for and transport.
When kept dry between uses, your soap will last for many weeks. We recommend placing your soap in a metal shower rack or using a soap lift.
Shampoo soap is not recommended for folks with hard water that is not on a water softener. If you have hard water and want to try a shampoo soap, try one of the salt bars.
Your hair may take a few washings to acclimate to the shampoo soap. If it ends up not working for your hair, you can use it as a body soap instead.
Our shampoo soaps are:
- Handcrafted in the U.S.
- Made with coconut milk for a creamy lather
- Made with coconut oil, shea butter, organic olive oil, organic sunflower oil, apricot kernel oil, avocado oil, rice bran oil, castor oil, marshmallow root, ground nettles, horsetail powder, and rose kaolin clay
- Scented with essential oils
- Vegan friendly
- Palm oil free
- Minimally packaged
- 3.5 oz
Soapy Gnome soaps are comfort food for your skin and hair. You'll feel great all day!
Returns, Shipping, Pick-up and other Common Questions
- We stand behind our product 100%. If there is an issue with the quality of the product within 30 days, contact us, and we will issue a replacement of the same item or offer credit toward another item from our store.
- If you wish to return a non-defective product, returns will be sent at the buyer's expense.
- All items are shipped Priority Mail via USPS for a Flat Rate Fee of $8.
- If orders are placed before 12 noon, the product will be shipped out the same day(with the exception of holidays and Sundays).
- We ship to the US and Puerto Rico. At this time, we do not offer international shipping.
In-Store Pick Up
- You can order online for in-store pickup.
- Most orders will be ready within the hour.
- An email will be sent when we have completed the order.
- If you have a subscription to pick up, any shipping charges will be refunded.