Grandma Irene's Tallow soap - Allergy FriendlySoapy Gnome Soap
Our tallow soap is made using only three or four ingredients:
Unscented: tallow, distilled water, sodium hydroxide
Lavender: tallow, distilled water, sodium hydroxide, and lavender essential oil.
We keep these batches in stock for folks that are allergic to almost everything. Unlike the harsh soap Great Grandma used to make, these soaps are plenty moisturizing and have a great lather.
If you are allergic or sensitive to many things, please do a swatch test on your skin to see if this causes any issues before using it on your whole body. Of course, if any reaction occurs, stop use immediately.
If you're allergic to tallow, and coconut we can do special order soaps with a minimum of 30 bars using oils that will work for you. Pricing will vary depending on the oils used. Soap has a very long shelf life, so while 30 bars may seem like a lot, you will take comfort having a special soap that works for you.
Returns, Shipping, Pick-up and other Common Questions
- We stand behind our product 100%. If there is an issue with the quality of the product within 30 days, contact us, and we will issue a replacement of the same item or offer credit toward another item from our store.
- If you wish to return a non-defective product, returns will be sent at the buyer's expense.
- All items are shipped Priority Mail via USPS for a Flat Rate Fee of $8.
- If orders are placed before 12 noon, the product will be shipped out the same day(with the exception of holidays and Sundays).
- We ship to the US and Puerto Rico. At this time, we do not offer international shipping.
In-Store Pick Up
- You can order online for in-store pickup.
- Most orders will be ready within the hour.
- An email will be sent when we have completed the order.
- If you have a subscription to pick up, any shipping charges will be refunded.