Horchata SoapSoapy Gnome Soap
This is a very Goshen soap! Goshen has the best Mexican restaurants this side of the Rio Grande. Horchata is a drink made with cinnamon and rice milk (or other milks depending on the country). It's refreshing and delicious!
Our horchata soap has cinnamon with a hint of lime and some ground rice flour for extra exfoliation. Because this soap contains cinnamon, it is not recommended for sensitive skin.
Soapy Gnome's all natural soaps are specially formulated with premium oils that caress your skin and hug it all day long.
Our soaps are:
- Handcrafted in the U.S.
- Made with buttermilk for a creamy lather
- Made with premium base oils: coconut oil, shea butter, organic olive oil, organic sunflower oil, apricot kernel oil, and avocado oil
- Scented with essential oils
- Vegetarian friendly
- Palm oil free
- 4.2 oz
Soapy Gnome soaps are comfort food for your skin. You'll feel great all day!
Returns, Shipping, Pick-up and other Common Questions
- We stand behind our product 100%. If there is an issue with the quality of the product within 30 days, contact us, and we will issue a replacement of the same item or offer credit toward another item from our store.
- If you wish to return a non-defective product, returns will be sent at the buyer's expense.
- All items are shipped Priority Mail via USPS for a Flat Rate Fee of $8.
- If orders are placed before 12 noon, the product will be shipped out the same day(with the exception of holidays and Sundays).
- We ship to the US and Puerto Rico. At this time, we do not offer international shipping.
In-Store Pick Up
- You can order online for in-store pickup.
- Most orders will be ready within the hour.
- An email will be sent when we have completed the order.
- If you have a subscription to pick up, any shipping charges will be refunded.