Flower Child SoapSoapy Gnome Soap
This is a special soap made to benefit local non-profit ADEC. This also happens to be Jenny's personal favorite soap, a blend of patchouli and cedarwood with exfoliants like lemon peel and black pepper.
Two dollars from the sale of each bar goes to support the day programs at ADEC, an organization that gives support to adults with cognitive and physical disabilities to help them live independent, fulfilling lives.
The label on this soap was designed by local artist Usha, a participant in the ADEC Day Program.
Our soaps are:
- Handcrafted in the U.S.
- Made with buttermilk for a creamy lather
- Made with premium base oils: coconut oil, shea butter, organic olive oil, organic sunflower oil, apricot kernel oil, and avocado oil
- Scented with essential oils
- Vegetarian friendly
- Palm oil free
- 4.2 oz
Soapy Gnome soaps are comfort food for your skin. You'll feel great all day!
Returns, Shipping, Pick-up and other Common Questions
- We stand behind our product 100%. If there is an issue with the quality of the product within 30 days, contact us, and we will issue a replacement of the same item or offer credit toward another item from our store.
- If you wish to return a non-defective product, returns will be sent at the buyer's expense.
- All items are shipped Priority Mail via USPS for a Flat Rate Fee of $8.
- If orders are placed before 12 noon, the product will be shipped out the same day(with the exception of holidays and Sundays).
- We ship to the US and Puerto Rico. At this time, we do not offer international shipping.
In-Store Pick Up
- You can order online for in-store pickup.
- Most orders will be ready within the hour.
- An email will be sent when we have completed the order.
- If you have a subscription to pick up, any shipping charges will be refunded.